In My Mailbox #2

I picked up quite a few books this week, I am most excited about reading Deadly Little Secret and Sloppy Firsts. Not only did I request my library to purchase these two which made it even more of a thrill when they finally did arrive but they are hardcover which makes the pretty covers look all that much nicer.


  1. How to Breathe Underwater - Julie Orringer
  2. Sloppy Firsts - Megan McCafferty
  3. The Dead Of The Night (The Tomorrow Series, #2) - John Marsden
  4. Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1) - Laurie Faria Stolarz
  5. Saving Grace - Katherine Spencer
  6. The Gospel According to Larry - Janet Tashjian
  7. Queen Kat, Carmel & St Jude Get A Life - Maureen McCarthy
  8. Twenties Girl: A Novel - Sophie Kinsella
  9. Numbers - Rachel Ward
  10. Solo - Alyssa Brugman
I had a good look through good reads and decided to use their rating system in order to choose which order to read these books in, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to skip past How to Breathe Underwater to get to Sloppy Firsts, it looks way too good to wait for. I am stilllllll reading Homecoming by Cynthia Voigt, it hasn't been all that entertaining so I've been putting off reading it :S

2 comments:

  1. I just read Numbers, although I haven't gotten around to reviewing it yet - and I've got The Dead Of the Night in my TBR pile too. Interesting selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! Twenties Girl is fantastic!
    I haven't read any of the others though.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs