In My Mailbox #8


In My Mailbox is posted every Sunday, containing the items I received in the mail or picked up at the library during the week. My reading shelf has grown enormously in the last few months so I've been holding back on requesting any new books, but this lot slipped through the cracks. Not to say I'm not excited about reading these books, the highlight of this list has to be A Map of the Known World, I cannot wait to read it.

A Map of the Known World by Lisa Ann Sandell | Pure by Terra Elan McVoy

Dear Swoosie by Kate Constable | My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey

Somebody's Crying by Maureen McCarthy | Sideways: A Novel by Rex Pickett

Q: I tend to stick to new release books for some reason, so I'd love to hear which titles you have on your TBR shelf that where released in the years gone by.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome books! A Map Of The Known World sounds awesome. Happy reading!

    I can't really answer your question since the oldest book in my TBR pile is The Host, but I come across a few occasionally that are pretty old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a bunch of books here that I haven't seen before. I'm really eager to see what you think of them all.

    I tend to stick to new released books as well and like you I don't really know why either. I think the oldest books on my TBR list are classics from the 1800s/1900s etc although those ones are not usually YA.

    Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, awesome books! My Love Lies Bleeding (aka Hearts At Stake) was pretty good, and A Map of The Known World is on my TBR list. Happy reading! :)

    And I can't really answer the question because I can't immediately think of the names and I don't have that many either way. I have a TON on my TBR list for 2010 though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read My Love Lies Bleeding. You're lucky to get the book with that title and cover. I watched the movie Sideways but I didn't like it very much. I really want to read A Map of the Unknown World. They're both on my TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of Map of the Known World, but it looks good. I'll have to add it to my wish list. Great finds!!!

    ReplyDelete

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs