Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)
by Maggie Stiefvater
In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past...and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabel, who already lost her brother to the wolves...and is nonetheless drawn to Cole. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love--the light and the dark, the warm and the cold--in a way you will never forget.
If you're interested in participating in this blog tour, please first sign-up here and then comment on this post with your name and location.
- Kisha's Review | Pennsylvania, USA *Sent 20th July
- Katelyn's Review | Maryland, USA *Sent 3rd Aug DC: 0309 1830 0000 1613 8092
- Lindsay's Review | Georgia, USA *Sent 16th Aug DC# 03080070000044589323
- Lisette | Texas, USA *Sent 3rd September
- Laura | Texas, USA *Received 5th September
- Patricia | Arizona, USA *Awaiting Book
- Cecilia | Nevada, USA
- Emma | New South Wales, Australia
- Romy | Victoria, Australia
- 1 SPOT OPEN
Once you've received the book, you'll be required to come back to this post and link your review.