Music Monday #2

In an effort to follow on from Manda's Movements New Music Monday feature which I've been promising for weeks now, I've selected a few of my favourite songs that I just can't stop playing! The only rule is the song must've been released in the past couple months, ENJOY!


Inside of You by The Maine - I think you'll see a common theme here, all awesome, catchy songs with less than awesome videos. The Maine do it best though, with a weird storyline and ultra catchy chorus.



I Don't Wanna Dance by Hey Monday - I was actually tossing up between this song and Wish You Were Here off the same EP as they are both single-worthy in my opinion but this one won out as it actually had an official music video made for it.



King of Anything by Sara Bareilles - Although I've kept my eye on Sara Bareilles, this is the first song I've really gotten into of hers. The initial part of the song is really hard to sing along to which really bothers me and has probably affected how many times I put this on repeat.



My Best Theory by Jimmy Eat World - I've been a fan of this band for awhile and this song has been slowly growing on me each time I listen to it but I think I've decided it's a keeper!



Dancing With A Ghost by Valencia - I guess the idea behind this song comes from Patrick Swayze's role in the movie Ghost or something along those lines because otherwise I cannot explain this video clip at all.  



Just A Dream by Nelly - Up until now, you probably think you had a handle on my music taste but then out of nowhere comes a rap artist. Well, I can't explain it but you know when you just can't resist a song. I listen to it probably 10 times on repeat when I can.


Know any songs you think I'll enjoy, just let me know below v

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs