In My Mailbox #51

For my information on In My Mailbox, check out Kristi's blog The Story Siren.

This Week I Received:
I couldn't resist buying a copy of Hilary Duff's novel when I saw it at Target earlier today even though she probably had major assitance writing it, I still have hope that it'll be awesome and my order of BALLADS came in this week from the library, surprisingly it doesn't live in their YA section but general adult.
Out for Blood, #3 | Revolution
This completes my Drake Chronicles series for now but I hear there will be another book coming out the middle of next year. I already have a copy of REV but with a totally different cover, I can't decide which I like best.
I Love You Zelda Bloo | Heartbreak River | Notes from the Underwire
Gretel Killeen wrote ZELDA BLOO but also happens to be the long-time host of Australia's Big Brother, I'm not sure whether that is a plus or minus against her name but I'm pretty sure this novel wouldn't have made it into my hands otherwise. Ever since reading FORGET YOU, I've been drawn to so many more YA Romance novels and NOTES FROM THE looks like a really fun, girly read :)
Girl, Aloud | Malcolm & Juliet
I'm never one to pass up the opportunity to listen to music but when music is melded into a story it doesn't always turn out fabulous, well in my experience NICK + NORAH has been the only achievement in this field so I'm hoping GIRL adds to this list. MALCOLM actually seems to be a little different to what I originally thought it'd be but I'm hoping the adventures of teenage romance take up more of the story than anything else mentioned on the back cover.
Sugar Sugar | Blue Plate Special
These two and a couple others I received this week were traded with the author of Girl Saves Boy, Steph Bowe who blogs over at Hey! Teenager of the Year. SUGAR has a pretty cover and I'm intrigued how BLUE PLATE will meld stories of a few different characters separated by many years.
Q: I've been listening to Taylor Swift all of this week, what's your opinion of her?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs