Waiting on Wednesday #27

So Much Closer
by Susane Colasanti 
Released: 3rd May 2011
I have all of this authors previous work on my wish list and I'm hoping this new release will be the first in a long line of enjoyment.

I'm already imagining how this novel will pan out in my mind but I'm sure their will be a major twist along the line and it'll be interesting to read about a girl who followers her boyfriend when he moves out of state.

Summary from Goodreads: Scott Abrams is the love of Brooke's life. He just doesn't know it yet. So when his family moves to New York City the summer before senior year, Brooke has no choice but to follow Scott. It's her last chance to prove to him that they're meant to be together. What will Brooke do when her biggest dream finally comes true, but instead she wants something more?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs