In My Mailbox #55

For more information on the blogospheres obsession with In My Mailbox, check out Kristi's blog The Story Siren.

Zelah Green | Zelah Green: One More Little Problem
From the first moment I saw these books creating a flutter, I knew they'd be perfect for me. So glad to have the super cute covers in hand and cannot wait to read them both!
A Year in Girl Hell | From Notting Hill with Love... Actually
GIRL HELL also looks like another really cute read but it happens to be uncharacteristically thick so it might take me a little while to get around to it. NOTTING HILL was a surprise ARC just a tiny bit different to what I normally read but still looks good.
The Back Door of Midnight | Legacy
I haven't heard much about LEGACY around the blogosphere but it seems to be a tale between two kingdoms and DARK SECRETS is mystifying me a little as it's listed online as being book #5 whereas mine says #3 on the cover...

Q: Are you more likely to pick up a brightly covered book or something a bit more darker?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs