In My Mailbox #59

For more information on the blogopsheres obession with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.

In Order of Anticipation:
Delirium #1 | Rival
I'm hoping I enjoy Delirium a little more than Lauren Oliver's debut, Before I Fall which everyone but me seemed to rave about. I'm excited about Rival and it fits into two challenge categories - the contempts and 2011 debut author so I'm sure I'll be reading this one asap.
Freefall | Entangled
Freefall is another one for the contempts challenge and Entangled has to have one of the best covers of this year and it's making me want to dye my hair red even more, it also wins because it was released on my birthday.
How to Say Goodbye in Robot | Winter Longing
I've wanted to read GOODBYE for a little while now and a book trade has finally put this cute cover in my hands. I've always felt 50/50 about WINTER and I'm still thinking, I'll either love or hate it once I finally manage to read it.
Waiting For You | Notes from the Teenage Underground
I'm really surprised that WAITING will be my first ever Susane Colasant novel, I guess I'm getting her mixed up with Deb Caletti and I'm glad to be finally attempting the Aussie YA novel NOTES.
Shattered Sky | The Fallen Blade
I haven't heard much about either of these novels so I'll probably shelve them both until I hear something more ultra convincing than their summaries.
Q: Which of these books would you love to read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs