In My Mailbox #64

For more information on the blogopsheres obession with In My Mailbox, check out The Story Siren.
The Implosion of Aggie Winchester by Lara Zielin | This one looks like it'll be a rather cute read and I can't wait to get into it, it seems to remind me a little of The Ghost and the Goth so far.
Twilight by Stephenie Meyer | I've been meaning to read this book for such a long time and couldn't resist when I saw it sitting in my libraries recommended reads section. Hoping it lives up to the hype!

First Light by Rebecca Stead | I have another book by this author on my shelves and this one looks really good too.
Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington | I've heard really great things about this series and the cover is pretty awesome too.
Q: Which of these books would you read first?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs