In My Mailbox #71

I can hardly believe this is my seventy-first time putting together an in my mailbox post, this one marks an awesome week in books which I've already started to make my way through reading-wise. Be sure to check out Kristi's blog, The Story Siren for my info on the blogopheres infatuation with this meme.
In Order of Excitement:
  • What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen | So glad to have another novel from this awesome lady. If I don't love this one, I may as well give up on reading altogether.
  • My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody | I'm pretty sure I'll be inspired to leave all my major life decisions up to the readers of my blog after reading this one and that'd probably make for a heap  more interesting posts than I currently have.
  • The Liar Socety by Lisa & Laura Roecker | There has been a little bit of an uprising over the cover of this one but it's been slowly growing on me and I'm almost convinced to add a pink streak to my hair because of it!
  • Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook | It feels like this one has been on my wish-list for ever and ever so it's great to finally have it in my hands now it'll probably only take me about a year to get around to reading it, ha!
  • Stolen by Lucy Christopher | I've walked past this one at my local library so many times that I thought it was about time I picked it up for once.
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell | I'm as shocked as you to see a non-ya book in my hands but I've had so many awesome experiences reading books written in alt-formats like diary entries, instant messages and letters that I thought it was about time I checked out another one.
  • One Lonely Degree by C.K. Kelly Martin | I'm not so in love with the cover of this one but I've heard some good things about it so I'm giving it a chance anyhow.
  • The Opposite of Amber by Gillian Phillip | This one sounds just a tad too creepy for my liking, I'll probably have to read it in the stark daylight.
Q: Which duo of books would you rather receive?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs