In My Mailbox #72

Welcome to In My Mailbox! You can find all the official information like how to participate, why it was started and other goodies about IMM at The Story Siren.

In Order of Excitement:
  • The Last Little Blue Envelope (Little Blue Envelope, #2) by Maureen Johnson | It seems like I've been waiting an extremely long time for the sequel so I'm sure it'll be awesome because Maureen Johnson was one of the first YA authors I ever read way back when.
  • So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld | After being a member of Random Acts of Kindness for only two months, I received my first gift off my wish list and I'm glad this book was chosen because it's about time I got around to it.
  • Abandon (Abandon Trilogy #1) by Meg Cabot | I'm pretty syked to read abother Meg Cabot novel, I don't think I've picked one up since my days of The Princess Diaries!
  • All I Ever Wanted by Vikki Wakefield | I haven't heard much about this one but it sounds really interesting, it's about a seventeen year old who pretty much turns straightedge because of her family of criminals.
  • Heist Society, #1 by Ally Carter | I actually started reading this series awhile back but wasn't really into the whole teen james bond scenario but since it's doing so well, I thought I'd give it another go.
  • Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2) by Ally Carter | I also picked up the sequel because it's only just been released.
  • Fallen Grace by Mary Hooper | This one doesn't seem all too cheery... an orphan who gives birth in Victorian times. It'll probably sit on my bookshelf for a few months but I'll see how it goes.
  • Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James | I read the sampler for this one such a long time ago that I've completely forgotten what it's about but I do remember being really amazed by the few pages I read.
Tiger's Curse + Tiger's Quest (The Tiger Saga) by Colleen Houck | A 17-year old girl trying to solve an ancient curse with the help of a mysterious white tiger? It's not something I'd usually read but the cover caught my eye.

Q: Which duo of books would you rather receive?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs