In My Mailbox #73

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren once a week, feel free to participate by sharing the books you received in your mailbox!

In Order of Excitement:
Jessie ♥ NYC by Keris Stainton | So psyched about this one, I hear it's a rather quick read so my review should be done soon enough :)
A Straight Line To My Heart by Bill Condon | My copy lacks the pretty cover but I still cannot wait to read this one, I'm intrigued by the alternative review style set-up by this pub so I'll be reading this one next.
When We Have Wings by Claire Corbett | In a world dived into those who can fly and those who can't, would you give your own child for wings?
The Somnambulist by Essie Fox | I'm sure this historical debut novel would be great, if only I could pronounce the title.
Pod by Stephen Wallenfels | POD sounds pretty creepy, it's based around a twelve-year old girl whose stuck in her car garage while food and water supplies slowly run out.
The Shattering by Karen Healey | Another chilling novel... a teenage girl traces the serial killer who murdered her brother while trying to avoid being the next one killed.
Flawless by Lara Chapman | Another book focusing on nose jobs, I'm keen to see how this one plays out but it does sound a little like another high school drama.
Private Lives by Tasmina Perry | I haven't really enjoyed a chick-lit novel since Sophie Kinsella so here's hoping this one lives up to the Shopaholic series.
Q: Which duo of books would you rather read?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs