In My Mailbox #74

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren, feel free to participate by sharing the books you received in your mailbox this week!

In Order of Excitement:
Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins | My love for this series took me completely by surprise, I somehow resisted buying Catching Fire a few days ago while thinking of my overgrown bookshelf but thankfully a friend had it on her swap shelf.
Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3) by Suzanne Collins | I'm hoping to read both these books asap but thinking realistically, let's hope I have them done by the release of the movie. 
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski | I've been keeping an eye on this one for quite some time due to it's irresistible premise but I almost knocked it off my shelf after it was also printed in a middle-grade format... I'll have to see how it turns out.
Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari | I actually haven't heard much about this book but I'm keen to pick it up while I'm currently obsessing over dystopia.
Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Caletti | Somehow, I always end up thinking of this author as another Sarah Dessen which only leads to disappointment with each of her books.
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz | There's just something so captivating about the premise of this book that led me to add it to my wish list even though it's outside my usual realm of genres. Here's hoping it's as captivating as the cover looks.
Inside Out (Insider #1) by Maria V. Snyder | More dystopia for my current obsession, I'm a little less confident with how much I'll enjoy this one, though.
Where Have You Been? by Wendy James | Although this is one General Fiction, it does feature a missing teenager who reappears to claim an inheritance... all I'm saying is at least it has a cute cover!
Return to Paradise (Leaving Paradise #2) by Simone Elkeles | How is it possible that Perfect Chemistry was so mindblowing yet this series is lackluster? Anyhow, I've picked up the sequel in the hopes of it wrapping up nicely.
Summer Break (Glee #3) by Sophia Lowell | Somehow, I've managed to collect all three books in this series yet they end up sitting at the bottom of my reading stack because they seem to rate so badly. I guess I'll go watch the tv show instead :)
Q: Which Duo of Books Would You Rather Read?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs