In My Mailbox #75

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren, feel free to participate by sharing the books you received in your mailbox this week!

In Order of Excitement:
Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2) by Maggie Stiefvater | I only just finished off the amazingness that is Shiver last week so I'm stoked to already have this book in my possession.
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3) by Maggie Stiefvater | I'm sure I'll also be done with this pretty soon as this series has become one of my favourites.
Glow (Sky Chasers #1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan | I'm loving the cover of this one, it reminds me a whole lot of Across the Universe so let's hope it lives up the hype!
The Dead Of Night (Tomorrow #2) by John Marsden | I have no idea how I ended up walking into a bookstore and picking up a copy of this while on a complete book buying ban.
Only Ever Always by Penni Russon | Another awesome-looking Aussie YA :)
The Cardturner: A Novel about a King, a Queen, and a Joker by Louis Sachar | I haven't read many boy-books so here's hoping this one inspires me to pick up a few more.
Elliot Allagash by Simon Rich | I've heard this one is pretty hilarious but I was surprised by the cover art that turned up as it's completely different to the other versions.
The Bridge by Jane Higgins | I'm currently on a dystopian loving wave after reading The Hunger Games so you'll be seeing a whole lot more of these novels on my shelves in the future.
Cargo by Jessica Au | I'm completely surprised that this one is in total obscurity atm, I hope more people add it to their shelves soon :)
OxTravels: Meetings with Remarkable Travel Writers by Michael Palin | I have no idea what I was thinking while ordering this one, I never never never get around to reading non-fiction books but I do like the idea of hearing a few travel stories after only getting my passport recently.
Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers | I have just got into a few fantasy novels so I'm thinking of holding onto this one for a little bit.
Trial by Fire (Raised by Wolves, #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes | I'm not really sure why I ended up with this book, trade anyone?
Everlasting (The Immortals, #6) by Alyson Noel | I don't think I'll ever get around to reading this far into the series but oh what a pretty cover :)
A Straight Line To My Heart by Bill Condon | I only just read this one a little while ago, it's a really cute and sweet Aussie YA with a really good tearjerker ending.
Q: Which Duo of Books Would You Most Like to Read?

©2012 Design by Katelyn Brooke Designs